***This app is intended for Hondash Bluetooth interface***
Hondash is the most capable virtual dash for all Honda models with OBD1 and OBD2A ECU's (1992-1999) featuring the proprietary 3 pin DLC connector.
It's an evolving product which already boast many great features:
- OBD reader - DTC (Diagnostic Troubleshooting Code) management,
- dual shift-light (graphical and acoustic) with individual gear shift point configuration,
- standard measurement of car acceleration (0-100 kph / 0-60 mph, ... etc., 1/4 mile drag run),
- configurable measurement of car deceleration,
- calculation of instantaneous and average fuel consumption, fuel flow, total consumed fuel,
- fuel consumption calibration tool
- speed calibration tool
- configurable multiple trip monitors showing
statistics such as trip time, distance, VTEC engaged distance, top and average speed, etc.,
- displaying of real time ECU data from analog sensors such as precise vehicle speed, engine revs, MAP pressure, engine load, throttle position, engine and intake temperature, short/long term fuel correction, ignition advance, injection duration, duty cycle, battery voltage, alternator FR, knock retard, ELD, intake air control valve, atmo pressure, O2 sensor voltage etc.,
- displaying of real time data from discrete sensors such as brake switch, main pump relay, fan switch, VTEC switch, O2 heater, starter, etc.,
- configurable on-screen graphs of data streams,
- daytime or nighttime color scheme,
- support for metric and imperial units.
And there are still many awesome feature planned for the app.
In order to establish communication link with your car you need to use Hondash Bluetooth interface, which can be purchased at http://www.hondash.net.
Help supporting the project by purchasing the product. Thank you!