Welcome to the How to Bowl app. Now you can even bowl like a pro using this How to Bowl app. Here you can learn the various tips and techniques regarding bowling and also all u need to know about the game. So why wait?
Download the How to Bowl app and enjoy bowling with your friends and family.
• Proper Starting Posture
• Bow your arm after the ball release
• Focus on your balance
• Practice makes you perfect
1. Grab your bowling ball from the ball return and concentrate.
2. Line up your targets down the lane.
3. Push the ball out and away from your body.
4. Swing the ball backwards, don’t force it back.
5. Release the ball, allow your arm to completely follow through.
BEST BOWLING BALL
Here is a list of top 5 best bowling balls:
1.Brunswick Rhino Bowling Ball
2.Pyramid Path Bowling Ball
3.Ebonite Maxim Bowling Ball
4.Hammer Black Widow Assassin Bowling Ball
5.White Dot Bowling Ball
HOW TO THROW A BOWLING BALL
1. Straighten the wrist of your bowling hand.
2. Hold your hand straight while you swing the ball out and back.
3. Begin to rotate the wrist, hand, and fingers on your bowling arm .
4. Let go of the ball near your ankle and finish with your hand in the handshake position after you release the ball.
5. .Keep your bowling hand directly underneath the ball and your wrist straight.
6. Swing your bowling arm out and back.
7. As the ball comes forward, release it onto the lane when it reaches your ankle, keeping your hand straight
HOW TO BOWL A STRIKE
2.The key is in the pocket.
3.Choose a lighter ball
4.Focus, but not on the pins.
5.Line up your approach.
6. Make your approach.
7. Keep your arm straight
8.Step of power!
9.Release the ball at the bottom of your downward swing.
10.Curve it. .
12.Take it nice and easy.
HOW TO HOOK A BOWLING BALL
• Hooking a bowling ball starts with the bowling ball
• A high hook bowling ball means high risk but great rewards
• The ball release is the key
HOW TO HOLD A BOWLING BALL
• FINGER PLACEMENT
• FINDING THE RIGHT FIT
• HOLD THE BALL FOR BOWLING
HOW MUCH DOES A BOWLING PIN WEIGH
Pins are 4.75 inches wide at their widest point and 15 inches (380 mm) tall. They weigh 3 pounds 6 ounces (1.5 kilograms), pins weighing up to 3 lb 10 oz (1.6 kg) are approved.
HOW TO BOWL STRAIGHT
• Bend your elbow to a 90-degree angle and cradle the ball slightly with your wrist.
• Stride forward with your right foot and begin swinging the ball back. Keep your shoulders, hips and wrist aimed straight ahead.
• Take two or three strides as the ball swings to the apex of the back swing.
• Swing the ball downward as you take a final step downward. Relax your arm muscles and let gravity and forward momentum do the work.
• Bend your right knee toward the ground and release the ball as it passes by your ankle.
• Follow through by swinging your arm straight toward the target.
HOW TO CHOOSE A BOWLING BALL
A general rule is to throw 1 pound of ball per 10 pounds body weight, then add 1 pound. For example, a typical 120-pound bowler would consider throwing a 12- or 13-pound ball. There are exceptions, because physical strength and skill also need to be taken into consideration.
We have Ebook Recommendations as well
**FREE FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY**
**HOW TO BOWL APP TEAM**