Crochet or Knitting, is a technique of crochet is a technique that process the yarn by forming the loops with the help of a hook / needle / songket and the result of a whole linking to form a new object or material.
Differences crochet and knitting:
Crochet uses a single needle called hook / hakken / hakpen. While knitting uses a double needle called needle knit / knitting needle / breien.
1. Hook / hakken / hakpen.
Hakpen has various sizes. Its use is tailored to the size of the yarn. Because if the hakpen is too small, the result of knitting will be too tight and rigid. Vice versa, if hakpen is too big, then the result of knitting will look big and potholes.
Use of the recommended thread and size of the penpen:
- Number 1/0 for cotton yarn size 5
- Number 2/0 - 3/0 for cotton yarn number 10, rayon yarn, 2 ply wool yarn, local wool yarn.
- Number 4/0 - 5/0 for cotton yarn number 10 - 30, 4 ply wool yarn, softly cotton yarn 4 ply
- Number 5/0 - 6/0 for softly cotton yarn 5 - 6 ply, cotton thread number 30
- Number 6/0 - 7/0 for softly cotton yarn 8 ply
- Number 7/0 - 8/0 for thick cotton wool yarn (soft worsted yarn, 10-12 ply bulky yarn)
☀☀ other image categories that may give you guidance ☀☀
- How to Knitting New Pattern
- tutorial knitting bag - Learn How to Knit
- 900+ crochet knitting patterns
- Crochet Stitches
- how to crochet
- best ideas about How to crochet
- crochet for beginners granny square, easy beginner crochet patterns, crochet for beginners baby blanket, learn how to crochet a blanket.
☀ Other Ideas ☀
- Aquaponics Gardening System
- How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Kids Dresses Design Ideas
- Fruits Garden ideas
- Spiral staircase design idea
- ABS Workout for women
- BEST Gate Design
- Parrot Bird
- Interior Decorating
- LoveBird Images
- Railing Design Ideas
- PVC Gardening Design Ideas
- Urban Gardening
- Funny n Crazy Selfie
- PVC window door design
- Future Dream House Design
In addition to the above application categories are also very easy to use. Good luck hope you like this app. Do not forget to leave comments and ratting if you like.
Thank you, hopefully useful