Impossible Rainbow Road Free
Virus Free No Ads
The game can be played with one thumb in portrait orientation, or two-thumbed in landscape mode or on a tablet, or simply by tilting the device with the optional tilt control technique.
* Just tilt the device left or right to steer. (Or drag your finger or tap on the sides of the screen, depending on your chosen control technique. I find that tilt is the easiest technique and I set it as the default if your device appears to have an accelerometer.)
* Touch and hold the clock-rewind icon to reverse time.
* Touch the Pause button to pause, restart, or adjust your options.
You can choose your level of difficulty:
* Easy means a larger heavier ball and a straighter, wider road. Good for practice.
* Hard means a light, jumpy ball and a narrow twisty road. The highest scores can be achieved here with frequent long jumps.
* Medium difficulty is midway between the other two.
When you get a new high score it's compared to other scores for the same difficulty level. You'll get an idea of where you stand with a message like, "You're in the top 10% of all players!" Like a leaderboard but without fussing with names.