"Goods and Services Tax" is comprehensive indirect tax on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services throughout India, to replace taxes levied by the central and state governments. The introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST) would be a significant step in the reform of indirect taxation in India.
Goods And Services Tax Act is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information of Goods And Services Tax Act of India.
App Features -
* Complete Goods And Services Tax Act in digital format.
* Doesn't requires internet connection to read Act once downloaded.
* View data section wise / Chapter wise ( Data updated as of 4-April-2017 )
* Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
* Can Resize the font for better Readability
* Ability to View and Store Favorite
* Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can now save notes, search notes, share notes with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature you need to Buy via Google Checkout.
1. CGST ( THE CENTRAL GOODS AND SERVICES TAX ACT, 2017 )
2. IGST ( THE INTEGRATED GOODS AND SERVICES TAX ACT, 2017 )
3. UTGST (THE UNION TERRITORY GOODS AND SERVICES TAX ACT, 2017)
4. GST ( THE GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (COMPENSATION TO STATES) ACT, 2017
5. GST Rules - Composition Rules,Valuation Rules,Transition Rules,ITC Rules,Invoice Rules,Payment Rules,Refund Rules,Registration Rules,Return Rules
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: