Indian Rail Live Train Info app has 1) pnr status and History 2) Search Trains 3) Seat Availability 4) Train Schedule 5) Train Live Status 6) Train Route 7) Ticket Booking via IRCTC 8) Fare Enquiry 9)Diverted Trains 10)Cancelled Trains 11) Fog Affected Trains
Must-have app for all train travelers in India
Quickly Check the PNR Status of your Train Tickets Today!
Indian Rail Live Train Info PNR & IRCTC Info Is your one stop app for all your Indian Railway and IRCTC enquiry needs with the most elegant, thoughtful and easy-to-use UI. It boasts with fast IRCTC PNR Status checking, that’s a lot easier and quicker than Indian Railways site.
Note: When you buy a ticket from IRCTC, you will get a unique 10 digit number called PNR number. This PNR Number is your Passenger Name Record Locator. You can find your PNR Number at the top-left corner of your ticket. With the help of our app (using your PNR number), you can find information related to your ticket booking status, coach number of train, a list of the passenger, and much more.
Using your 10 digit IRCTC PNR Number, you can get the PNR status details from indianrail.gov.in servers using our app within minutes. Moreover, you would be able to know if your ticket is confirmed or not.
"PNR Status is issued by Indian Railways at indianrail.gov."
- Indian Rail Live Train Info App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Simple User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, History
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to search information.
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via IRCTC mobile site
★★★★★★★ A Brief Note To The Users
There is no team behind this application, I am the only developer. There are chances that you may face some bugs. Please don't leave negative comments, instead help me making the application better by reporting bugs/issues via e-mail. Suggestions/Feature requests are welcome.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to IRCTC or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.