Diarrhea itself is not a disease but a symptom caused by various infections and diseases. It's very common in Infants and older children to get diarrhea. Diarrhea actually is the body's way of ridding itself of germs, and often followed with fever, nausea, vomiting, cramps, and dehydration.
Some of the most common reasons that may cause Severe diarrhea in kids can be:-
• Too much fruit or fruit juice
• Use of antibiotics & laxatives or other medications
• Allergies or sensitivities to particular foods (celiac disease and lactose intolerance)
• Dietary changes (in baby or breastfeeding mother)
• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
• Bacterial infections
• Viral infections
• Improper food preparation or food poisoning
• Poor hygiene
In this, Infant Diarrhea & stomach infection in kids help app, we have compiled complete information related to causes, symptoms, prevention, treatment and home remedies for diarrhea and dehydration in children and infants.