Virus Free No Ads
iPOLiS mobile app lets you view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions,
search & playback anywhere with your smartphone if you are using Hanwha Techwin's security system.
◎ iPOLiS mobile Help http://cctv.hanwhatechwin.co.kr/mobile/New_iPOLiS_Mobile-android_Help.html
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ iPOLiS mobile supports Android OS ver. 4.0.X and up.
However, it is recommended to use versions higher than ver. 4.4.X.
◎ This application has been tested for the listed devices
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android v4.4.4) series
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android v4.4.2) series
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android v6.0.1) series
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy Note4 (Android v5.1.1) series
- Samsung Galaxy Note5 (Android v5.1.1) series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Android v5.0.2) series
◎ Current compatibilty with our surveillance models: See our app's help link below
◎ Recommended profile information for optimal live video monitoring
- If using MJPEG : 320x240, 5fps, Normal(10)
- If using H.264 : 320x240, 10fps, Normal(10)
* Videos of more than 2M pixels are not supported.
◎ Recommended settings for Network Camera
- Wi-Fi Environment: 8fps @ 320x240
- 3G Environment: 4fps @ 320x240
◎ Recommended Settings for DVR
- Wi-Fi Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
- 3G Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
* bandwidth : higher than 800Kbps
- Live streaming video with PTZ control
- Supported format : H.265/H.264, MJPEG
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
- Provide the profile selection(NWC) and shows profile status
- Password function for security
- Register up to 1,000 number of devices
- Digital Zoom
- Show the status of a network as a color
- Quick & easy access of mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with "Dynamic domain naming service"(DDNS)
◎ Some features are not supported in certain devices.
◎ User of previous version software (v1.0) needs to register devices to the newly installed software again.
◎ This application uses FFmpeg under LGPL v2.1
◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
◎ If password is enabled, users using smartphone/tablet PCs other than Samsung Galaxy series may experience problems
when updating application. In such cases, disable password lock during updating.
◎ Fixed NVR search error
◎ If network connection error occurs after update, please register the device again