RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) solution to remotely monitor and manage servers. Reboot or restart servers, reset passwords and unlock accounts. This RMM service allows IT managers to do their job more efficiently by securely managing a number of servers, including Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMware vSphere ESXi or vSphere vCenter, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenApp, SSH (Secure shell), Telnet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), RDP, VNC, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) and more, anywhere, at anytime!
A FREE 7 day subscription to the ITmanager.net RMM service is included. The monthly subscription fee is only $25 per month per person.
The ITmanager.net RMM service includes an optional enterprise server which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The enterprise server can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The enterprise server enables remote monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the enterprise server are encrypted for security. The enterprise server supports multiple users.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP, TCP Ports, Windows CPU, Disk space, Memory, Service and SNMP Network usage
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
Remote Windows Management includes:
- System Information
- Shutdown & Reboot
- Event Viewer
- File Explorer
- Task Manager
- DHCP Manager
- DNS Manager
- Task Scheduler
Active Directory Management Includes:
- Managing users
- Managing groups
- Browsing or searching the Active Directory Tree
Microsoft Exchange Management Includes:
- Create, edit and delete mailboxes and groups
VMware vSphere vCenter and ESXi Management Includes:
- Start or stop vSphere vCenter servers or ESXi hypervisors
- Reset vSphere vCenter servers or ESXi hypervisors
- View vSphere vCenter or vSphere ESXi statuses and see screenshots
- Connect to the console using SSH and VNC
Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer:
- Start, stop and reset virtual machines
- View virtual machine statuses and see screenshots
- Connect to the console
- Disconnect, logout and send messages to sessions
- Manage applications, machines and delivery groups
Telnet and SSH (Secure Shell):
- Telnet client for connecting to remote devices which are running a telnet server
- SSH (secure shell) client connects to devices running SSH servers
- SSH (secure shell) is very similar to telnet but is encrypted, hence the name secure shell
VNC and RDP:
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) client for connecting to Windows servers running RDP server
- VNC client connects to any computer running a VNC server
- View the screen with VNC and RDP and control the mouse and keyboard
Apple Remote Desktop (ARD):
- Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) for managing Mac computers
- View the screen via Apple Remote Desktop (ARD)
- Control the mouse and keyboard via Apple Remote Desktop (ARD)
Other Features Include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
Ping, Traceroute, Whois, Subnet Calculator, DNS Lookup, Scan network to discover servers automatically
All ITmanager.net RMM users get a 7 day free subscription. Purchasing a subscription allows you to remotely monitor and manage from all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices and from your desktop using our web app.
Reboot or restart servers, reset passwords and unlock accounts using your Android phone or tablet.
Your opinion is important to us. help us by rating our app.