Virus Free No Ads
* You could drag the translated window to any place you wish.
* It will cache the word in the its database after you query it.
* It is really convenient and you do not have to switch between android applications in case you explores in foreign web sites.
* version 1.4 add built-in 7000 vocabulary to reduce unneccessary queries to the backend. By the way, it also change better UI when you are using it.
* version 1.5 enhance error messages and collect accuracy rate of built-in vocabulary by google analytic. It also change the app name to "itranslation" in launcher. A demo video is also provided in the play store.
* version 1.6 support context translation in different 81 lanauages. You could specify the source language or set the "automatic detected language" if you are not sure. It will set the destination language depended on your current device locale setting. An added AdMob advertisement under the bottom of the main page. PLEASE HELP CLICK IT TO GIVE ME SUPPORT IN DOING MORE BETTER AND REALLY USEFUL APPLICATIONS IN THE FUTURE !!! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH !!!
* version 1.7 fixed:
1. Some crashes
2. Add Left-to-Right and Right-to-left indicators
3. Add double tap gesture to flip between translated window and app icon. When tapping on the floating window of app icon, you could easily go to the main window.