JJ Lin, born in Singapore in 1981, is a multi-talented and award-winning Mandopop singer-songwriter. JJ released his first self-composed album “Music Voyager (樂行者)” in 2003. The album was a success. In 2007, he went on to form his own music production company, JFJ Productions. In 2009, he founded the lifestyle fashion label SMG: Still Moving Under Gunfire (SMUDGE). During this period, JJ also won numerous major music awards. With a distinct singing voice, exceptional creative talent, and charming dimples, JJ is undoubtedly one of the most successful Mandopop male artists in the industry.
On June 28, 2014, JJ won the 25th Golden Melody Awards for Best Mandarin Male Singer on his tenth album "Stories Untold (因你而在)”.
On December 25, 2015, JJ released his self-breakthrough experimental album "From M.E. To Myself".
JJ Lin x JJ Federation is here to present the official “JJ LIN” APP - the first male Mandopop artist with such APPs.
Download the APP now and get up close and personal experiences with JJ!
- Connect and interact with JJ Lin
- Receive firsthand information and news about JJ Lin
- Easy access to Fan Club information anytime and anywhere
- Follow JJ Lin’s up-to-date schedule via Fan Club’s exclusive calendar
- View behind-the-scenes photos and video footage