Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Guide
Virus Free No Ads
Preview or Buy using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showing the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment recommendations for psychiatric care.
ABOUT JOHNS HOPKINS PSYCHIATRY GUIDE
The official Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Guide provides clinicians with quick-read recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric diseases at the point of care. Raise the standard of care and improve patient safety with frequently-updated content consistent with the latest DSM-5 diagnostic criteria. Complex topics have been consolidated into need-to-know information making this the ideal resource for residents, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, and other health care professionals.
• 150+ detailed psychiatric topics
• Fast access to symptoms, diagnoses, treatments, and other treatment options
• Consistent with DSM-5 criteria
• Written by residents and faculty at Phipps Psychiatric Clinic
• Evidence-based recommendations with links to the literature
• Expert comments and analysis
• Universal Index Search to quickly find topics
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: J. Raymond DePaulo, Jr., MD; O. Joseph Bienvenu, MD, PhD
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine