Virus Free No Ads
Kameram contains a list of public cams so even when you don't have your own IP camera you can watch some of the cams we made public for you!
How does it work?
1. Login with your existing Kameram account. No account yet? Register for you trial.
2. After you've registered you can login with your Kameram username and password.
3. Click on the camera in the camera list to start live viewing. In the live viewing screen you can change PTZ of your camera, take a snapshot, go to fullscreen mode or start a recording.
4. For public demo cameras click the 'Take a tour' button
5. If your account supports online recording, click the 'Footage' button to playback your recordings
* Live viewing
* Playback recordings MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 (old version MJPEG only)
* I/O triggering
* Recording trigger button
* Demo camera list
* Add, edit and delete cameras
* Fullscreen option
* IP camera status
* Support for Axis, Hikvision and Panasonic
* Delete Recordings
(supported features might differ per camera brand / model and for some features a subscription is needed, like online recording)
- Kameram mobile app supports MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 streams.