FOR CORPORATE / ENTERPRISE / BUSINESS / B2B USERS ONLY!
This application is intended for corporate users. To use this app, you will need to purchase a separate license for our corporate products. If you consider private usage, are not a corporate user please install consumer product – Kaspersky Internet Security for Android!
Do the following steps to uninstall the app:
Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security –> Settings –> Additional Settings –> Uninstall.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile is purposed to strengthen security of mobile devices owned by employees or company to ensure their proper usage in corporate environment, owing to is the comprehensive solution for protecting and managing CORPORATE MOBILE DEVICES in BYOD with powerful MDM and MAM configuration.
• The app protects your personal and corporate data against viruses, adware and other malware in real time.
• The app prevents your data from being stolen while you browse the web or on root device.
• The app blocks unwanted calls and SMS.
• The app will help to locate it and protect your data when your device gets lost or left behindstolen.
You can safely use be confident that your device when protected by is safe with Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile.!
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile realizes BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) mobile policy of your company. After installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile, you will be prompted to enter the connection settings to Kaspersky Security Center (KSC) provided by your system administrator (IP address of the remote hosting server, server connection port, and name of the device group in the system). You will also need to specify your corporate email address. You have to enter this information only once after installing the app.
Once installed, the app can be configured remotely by your corporate system administrator to provide him MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management) capabilities.
According to the security policy in place at your company, the administrator can also remotely control access to other apps and functions of your device.
PROTECTION AGAINST MALWARE
• Anti-virus scanning of files as they are opened, saved, or executed.
• Scanning of new apps after installation.
• Detection of adware and riskware that can be exploited by hackers to harm the device or user data.
• On-demand or scheduled scanning of the device file system for viruses and other malware.
• On-demand or scheduled anti-virus database updates.
CALL & TEXT FILTER
• Blocking of unwanted incoming calls and texts.
PROTECTION OF STOLEN OR LOST DEVICE DATA (ANTI-THEFT)
• Get the current phone number via SMS or email when your SIM card is replaced. Configure the device to lock automatically when your SIM card is replaced or the device is turned on without a SIM card.
• Lock the device remotely when it gets lost or left behind (stolen).
• Wipe user data from the device remotely when it gets lost or left behind (stolen).
• Get the device GPS coordinates remotely.
PROTECTION AGAINST ONLINE THREATS
• Blocking of malicious and phishing websites, website content filtering by administrator-specified categories.
DATA PROTECTION ACCORDING TO THE CORPORATE SECURITY POLICY
• Remote configuration of app settings by the administrator.
• Remote start of Anti-Theft by the administrator. When your device gets lost or stolen, contact your system administrator so he can protect your personal and corporate data stored on the device.
• Control of access to apps installed on the device. The administrator can create a list of allowed and blocked apps and specify required apps.
• Control of device functions (such as the Wi-Fi module or camera). The administrator can restrict access to certain functions of your device.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Mexican Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.