Virus Free No Ads
Other features let you:
- Withdraw cash from any KBC/CBC ATM without needing your bank card using MobileCash
- Pay quickly and securely online and instore using your smartphone, without needing your bank card
- Buy online without a card reader using MobilePay, ideal for making quick and secure payment of invoices in Doccle or for items purchased in an online shop
- Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time
- Manage usage limits for your debit and credit cards
- Enter and manage planned transaction orders, like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future
- Log in and sign transactions using your fingerprint.
– Scan credit transfer forms
– Open a savings account or set up a Pricos pension savings plan
– See your financial to-do list
- Manage your beneficiary details
- See account, beneficiary and credit card details clearly differentiated for your business and personal accounts
- Become a KBC client without having to go to a branch
- Set a limit for the amount you can transfer
- Send messages to your bank branch, insurance agent and relationship manager
- View and pay Zoomit and electronic invoices from KBC Insurance
- See your current travel insurance plus added cover you might want for fuller peace of mind and get personalised suggestions on the best insurance for your travels.
- Sign certain types of documents digitally (once you've arranged this with your branch).
- Receive notifications and check your account balance on your smartwatch
- Make appointments that suit you with your relationship manager or KBC Team
- See right away which advisers are available
KBC Mobile is very user-friendly. All you need is your PIN to log in and sign transactions. You can use additional features like managing your limits or making a transfer in excess of the standard limit with your card reader.
Like to find out more? Download the app and try out the demo version. Just register using your bank card and card reader and you're off! Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.