As part of Kin’s corporate wellness program, we provide a mobile app that empowers individuals with information, tools and advice to help them make small daily changes that will last a lifetime. Our digital wellness solution for businesses doesn’t just support the individual, helping them to build resilience and increase productivity, it provides personalized guidance through an evolving digital platform, while enabling employees to improve their overall health and well-being in a fun and engaging way.
Are you an HR manager and would like to find out more about our digital wellness program and explore a workplace wellness solution that works? Please visit our website, http://www.kinwellness.com.
Kiqplan works with leading smartphones, activity trackers, fitness apps or smart watch, and intelligently utilizes the user’s data to create a personalized plan that helps achieve the individual’s goals.
The user receives weekly targets for activity and nutrition, as well as workout videos and encouraging reports showing their progress. Also included are delicious healthy recipes from nutrition experts. Every user has access to articles and tips that span the four essential elements of wellness: Nutrition, Physical Activity, Sleep and Stress Resilience.
Kin’s digital wellness app comes with:
• Step and calorie targets tailored to the individual’s goals and daily progress
• Full body video workouts to maximize tone and calorie burn
• High intensity circuit workouts to increase fitness and stamina levels
• Easy-to-follow advice from our team of nutritional and fitness experts
• Recipes created using the best mix of nutrients for health and energy
• Easy food diary with barcode scanning and favorite foods
• Personalized reminders and advice from our extensive library of articles
• Individual and team challenges to make progress more fun and motivating along the way
Connect your apps and devices:
Kiqplan works with leading fitness apps, such as Google Fit, My Fitness Pal, smartwatches, and wearable devices including Orb and Fitbit. (See https://www.kinwellness.com/compatible-devices for the full compatibility list).
Kiqplan integrates with the Apple Health app and the iPhone motion sensor (iPhone 5S or newer) to track and send activities to the Kiqplan app.