The kiteworksTM app by Accellion enables business users to securely create, access, and share up-to-date enterprise content anytime, anywhere. With a mobile-first icon-based design, kiteworks offers users the ability to securely share large files, collaborate in real-time, edit and annotate documents, and create content within a secure container.
This kiteworks Android app lets users:
• Securely create, edit and view Microsoft Office files (Excel, Powerpoint and Word) online and offline.
• Annotate PDFs using embedded annotation tools.
• Drag and drop multiple files easily to move, copy, or share using innovative Move Tray feature.
• View real-time user activities on user activity dashboard including file and folder activities, user comments and assigned tasks.
• Securely browse, upload, send, and share files and folders on-the-go.
• Access files stored in SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Google Drive, Windows File Shares, DFS, OpenText, Box, Home Directoriesand Documentum without a VPN.
• Assign tasks for files in a shared kiteworks folder to collaborators.
• Upload files from e-mail attachments, pictures from camera, camera roll, and files from other apps to secure kiteworks folders.
• Email preview of a file with embedded Watermark
• Request a file directly to a folder from internal or external users
• Lock/unlock files on kiteworks folders, SharePoint, Documentum, Opentext and Box.
• Preview over 200 types of files securely without having to download them.
This kiteworks Android app requires a user account on a kiteworks system. This app provides mobile business users the flexibility to use their own devices to securely share information with both internal and external collaborators without compromising enterprise data security and compliance.
If you do not have a kiteworks account, please visit http://www.accellion.com/trial