Virus Free No Ads
Take a photo of an old photo or take a new photo. Crop the way you like it. Record your voice describing the photo, person or event.
Create separate folders for multiple storytellers to easily organize recording sessions without having to keep track of which photo or recording belongs to whom.
The app uploads your recordings to a free profile for each storyteller in the LegacyStories.org website to archive and share. (Use the teller’s LegacyStories website log-in email and password to upload)
Common uses can be:
1. Take a photo of an ancestor's photo to tell what you know about the person, passing on important family history to future generations.
2. Create a story thread of a particular life era, event or person and arrange in sequence on the LegacyStories website.
3. Use the app to launch "Legacy Projects” for communities, ethnic and cultural organizations, veterans groups, libraries, historical societies and museums, non-profit fundraising, etc.
4. The app makes it easy to install life review programs for patients or residents in hospice, memory care, assisted or independent living.
5. Legacy Stories Consultants and Ambassadors use the app to help people organize and prioritize legacy assets to be included in their estate plan. Find out more on the LegacyStories.org website.
Legacy Matters! Pass it on!!