Location History will help you remember where you were yesterday, the day before yesterday or a year ago.
You can view and manage your Location History information more easily.
You can find tracks, locations, places where you've been, you can view your individual distance, which you covered, check the time that you spent using Location History app.
• Displays all the records of all the places, tracks, locations, where you've been, on the map.
• Provides detailed information about your track in the logs.
• Well designed interface to navigate between dates using the calendar for quick navigation between your locations.
• Displays show time, address of moving for each location, track
• Ability to check location history, track in offline mode.
• Ability to check your track during one day.
• Ability to check location history, tracks for several users (you, family, friends)
• Calendar - shows location data which was loaded for quick navigation. You’ll see a map of the places you’ve visited. See where you were on a certain day by using the calendar.
• Log screen - shows distance which you covered, it can be used for quick navigation and shows how you spent your time during month at home or at work
• Ability to check your covered distance, tracks, locations, routes
• Location History is completely free to download.
• Using app as mobile location tracker for members of your family, you need just use their account on your device
• Graphic timeline to check tracks, routes, locations
• You can share your tracks, routes to friends
• You can check your timeline location history
Note: this app does not store any location data itself. It merely displays data retrieved from your Google location history - https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0 (old service) Now you data gathered from Google timeline (https://www.google.com/maps/timeline)
Note: if you have any ideas for improvements this app or you found bugs please let me know.
Note: Your location is approximated by using this information from your phone:
GPS: This uses satellites and knows your location within a few meters.
Wi-Fi: The location of nearby WiFi networks helps Maps know where you are.
Cell tower: Your connection to a cellular network can be accurate up to a few thousand meters.
Other information: Your location can be improved with an accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and barometer in your phone.
If you found some issues, crash or you have idea for improving this app please write to email email@example.com or write it in our community https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/112329803791597852984