Ludo is a classic board game for 2-4 players in which the players race their four pieces from start to end place according to dice rolls.
- Choose to play vs Android or players.
- Undo functionality button
- Ludo specifically optimized for the Android
- Smooth and addicting gameplay.
- Saved game feature.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment for all family and friends!
- Great challenging AI for the brain computer opponent, learn the strategy to win!
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
At the start of the game, the player's 4 pieces are placed in the start place of his color.
Players take it in turn to throw a die. A player have to first throw a six to be able to move a piece from the starting area onto the board.
In each subsequent turn the player moves a piece forward one to six circles as indicated by the die. When a player throws a six the player may bring a new piece onto the starting circle, or may choose to move a piece already in play, the player is also granted another turn as a bonus.
If a player gets a six he can only play the numbers using the same piece in any order. If a player cannot make a valid move he have to pass the die to the next player.
If a player's pawn lands on a circle containing an opponent's pawn, the opponent's pawn is captured and returns to the starting place. A pawn may not land on a circle that already contains a pawn of the same color.
Once a piece has completed a circuit of the board it moves up the home column of its own color. The player have to throw the exact number to advance to the one of the four home circles. The winner is the first to get all four of his pawns onto the home circle.