Virus Free No Ads
The features of Madrid Navigator include:
- Hybrid offline maps and offline search for places in Madrid
- Retrieval of bus timetables for all bus stops and all bus lines
- Computation of walking routes within the city of Madrid
- Computation of transit routes using the public bus network of Madrid
- Accurate step-by-step navigation for trips with optional audio feedback
- Retrieval of real-time in-bus location and route information
- Integration of incidents captured by the bus network operator
- Retrieval of nearby stops for arbitrary locations in the city
- Visualization of the public bus lines and stops
- Context-aware help to get you started quickly
Use of permissions:
- Internet: Required to download map tiles, timetables, routes, etc.
- Location: Used for step-by-step navigation on walking segments and to display your location on the map.
- Wifi: Used for step-by-step navigation to automatically connect to nearby buses in order to determine which bus to take and where you are.
- Wake lock: Used to enable step-by-step navigation with audio feedback while the screen is turned off.
- Bluetooth and Audio: Used to determine whether you are using a Bluetooth headset in order to provide voice output when a headset is plugged.
The development of Madrid Navigator has been supported by GAMBAS (Generic Adaptive Middleware for Behavior-driven Autonomous Services) funded by the European Commission under FP7 with contract FP7-2011-7-287661. Find out more about GAMBAS at http://www.gambas-ict.eu.