★ Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your bass guitar ★
★ Designed and tested by professional musicians ★
★ Two modes: Tuner & Pitchfork ★
★ Perfect both for professionals and amateurs ★
Master Bass Guitar Tuner is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your bass guitar quickly. The application includes sets of tunes:
- bass guitar, standard,
- bass guitar, 5 strings, [+B0(H0)]
- bass guitar, 5 strings [+C1],
- bass guitar, 6 strings [+B0(H0)], [+3],
- bass guitar, 6 strings [+C1], [+C3].
The algorithm has been adapted to recognize sounds of bass guitar most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound on the single string few times.
The application has two modes: pitchfork and tuner.
You can use pitchfork to tune your bass guitar in our application – just play bass guitar sound of each string and check if the strings of your bass guitar are tuned properly. You can also play all sounds automatically (from lowest to highest string) and during recording – tune strings of your bass guitar.
If you need any help with tuning your guitar, turn on the auto tuner. The application will recognize the sound played by you and help you tune each string.
- recordings of real sounds of bass guitar,
- pitchfork & tuner mode,
- the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
- the ability to set the frequency of sound "a" (concert pitch) in Hz
- the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.