Step as fast as you can on the dark piano tiles, and try to avoid the white. Make beautiful piano music while stepping! Recent songs from Undertale, FNAF and GOT7. We will continue to add new songs, and we take requests.
★ 12 games modes: 3 x Time, 2 x Steps, 2 x Long and 5 x Arcade
★ Piano songs when tapping. Select freely from 334 songs!
★ Custom playlist for your favourite songs
★ Google Play Service Leaderboard
★ Special handling of short and long notes for perfect song rythm
★ Multitouch tapping
★ Select from different color themes
★ ARM and x86 support - download a bit larger because of this
The game is inspired by other tile stepping piano games, but we have made our own game modes and stuff - and most important, we have a huge song library! This app is a hit on Windows Phone with 900.000+ downloads, and is now finally available for Android.
★ Some of the artists and songs included ★
- Attack On Titan - Theme, The Reluctant Heroes++
- Bendy and The Ink Machine - Build Our Machine
- Yuri On Ice opening
- Five Nights at Freddy's (FNAF) - It's Been So Long, I Can't Fix You++
- One Piece - Bink's Sake, Kokoro No Chizu++
- Alan Walker - Faded, Alone
- Kingdom Hearts - Xion's Theme, Dearly Beloved
- Kuroshisuji (Black Butler) - Alois Trancy, Monochrome No Kiss++
- Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter, Dollhouse
- My Chemical Romance (MCR) - Welcome To The Black Parade, Mama++
- Imagine Dragons - Radioactive, Believer++
- KPOP - EXO, Seventeen and BTS
- Panic! At The Disco - This Is Gospel, I Write Sins++
- Steven Universe - Theme, Stronger Than You++
- Sword Art Online (SAO) - Courage, Crossing Field++
- Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel, Kisetsu
- Twenty One Pilots - Truce, Stressed Out++
- Undertale - Megalovania, Megalo Strike Back++
- Vocaloid - Servant Of Evil, Sebonzakura
...and lots more!
★ Tip ★
If you want to suggest a piano song, it is helpful if you first find a Youtube Synthesia tutorial, or a piano midi (.mid) file for the tune :)
★ Known issues ★
Some phones have a slight delay from a tile is pressed until the sound is played. This does not affect the gameplay.
★ Final words ★
Thank you for your time, and enjoy Mind Your Step - Piano Tunes! We are number one!! :)
★ Disclaimer ★
This app does not include any copyrighted digital media. The piano melodies are arranged as a sequence of individual piano notes, and the renditions of these songs are created by us for entertainment purposes only. If you are the rightful owner of an arrangement included, and want it removed, please let us know.