MIR3 Mobile is an easy and efficient way for OnSolve customers to send, receive and respond to important messages and alerts using an Android phone.
MIR3 Mobile lets Android users create and send alerts to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from their phone. It receives notifications over phone networks or Wi-Fi, so if a user is traveling internationally and doesn’t have local coverage, they’ll still receive messages. When they respond to an alert, their GPS location is detected and returned with the response, making it easy to see if the person is in danger and needs direction or assistance.
MIR3 app lets users:
- Create a message on the fly and send it to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from a smart phone
- Choose from existing message templates to deliver pre-approved alerts in seconds
- View delivery and response reports in real time as they come in
- Join a conference call with one touch – if a call gets dropped, it’s easy to rejoin by hitting just one key
- Automatically identify location with GPS so a user can be directed to safety or to take action if needed
- Respond to a notification with just one touch, without keying in a code or typing an email or SMS
- Send and receive alerts at no charge, unlike phone or SMS alerts
Please note: App requires a paid subscription to the MIR3 platform