Mobile.UniCredit is a mobile application of UniCredit Bank Russia that allows you to easily manage your finances.
- ATM and branch locator;
- UniCredit Bank news and currency rates (for ATMs, exchange offices and non-cash transactions of individuals);
- info on UniCredit Bank special offers and products (with possibility to request for advice);
- recover password on the login screen;
- ability to remotely connect to Enter.Unicredit;
- session key generating by mobile token ”MobiPass”.
- information on customer’s accounts, cards, deposits and loans;
- opening, replenish, partial withdrawal, early withdrawal and change parameters of deposits;
- opening savings account "Click" in rubles, dollars and euro without fees for opening and maintenance;
- ability to block, reissue card, notify the Bank about going abroad;
- ability to customize the types of transactions (cash withdrawals at ATMs, buying online and etc.) available on credit and debit cards;
- applying for a credit card, service package, cash loan and mortgage;
- transfer between customer’s accounts, including conversion;
- transfer money by account number or card number between UniCredit Bank customers, transfers are made without commission;
- transfer money by card number : to card of another bank from UniCredit Bank card / from card of another bank to UniCredit Bank card/ from card of another bank to card of another bank, transfers are made with commission;
- ability to create ruble transfers to another bank;
- ability to create currency transfers;
- service payments to thousands of companies with no commission: utilities, internet, mobile and others;
- ability to learn about the accrued traffic fines, taxes and pay for them with no commission;
- ability to send and get a letter from the Bank;
- templates to conduct transactions;
- login and password change to enter the personal section, session keys’ card replacement;
- nick names for customer’s banking products;
- confirmation of operations with session key sent via SMS (key is substituted automatically) or generated by mobile token ”MobiPass”;
- ability to cancel confirmation of transactions for transfers between own accounts, cards and conversions in the section "Settings" - "Operations confirmation".
- viewing and sharing of card/account requisites via SMS or email.
Personal features require subscription to Enter.UniCredit online banking. Enter.UniCredit as well as Mobile.UniCredit are free-of-charge services.
After some time of client inactivity in personal part, session is closed automatically.
Just click the standard Android “Back” button being on the main screen for exit from the application. If you are already subscribed to Enter.UniCredit, use the same login and password in Mobile.UniCredit.