MobileSync App is a lightweight Android App which will carry out files and text transfer operations over Wi-Fi between Android device and Windows computer.
It will connect and communicate with MobileSync Station running in Windows. Free version of MobileSync Station for Windows supports transfer of file with max. 10 MB file size and 1 Android device connection.
Any files can be easily transferred to Windows by direct "Share via" to MobileSync App through Android Share menu. Similarly, files can be transferred to Android devices by simple drag and drop operation on MobileSync Station in Windows.
Users can also assign any folders to be “watched” by MobileSync App. The folders can be an Android camera folder (DCIM), Download folder, third party app folder (e.g. “WhatsApp” image/video folder) etc. Any new file created in those watch folder, such as a photo is taken and saved in Android camera folder, will be automatically uploaded to target MobileSync Station once the Android device connected to the same network of MobileSync Station running in Windows.
Free version of MobileSync Station can be downloaded at http://www.mobilesyncsoft.com. For normal use, you can always choose Free version. Setup once. No time limits, no ads and no additional subscription required.
• Supports files and text transfer between Android devices and Windows
• No USB cable connection is needed between Android device and Windows computer
• Setup once. No need to setup every time. No QR code scanning or IP address copying for each sending/receiving operation.
• No need to turn Android device to Wi-Fi hotspot or Ad-Hoc mode
• Supports both automatic new created files transfer and direct transfer by Android's "Share via" operation
• Multiple Android devices running MobileSync App can transfer/sync files to MobileSync Station (Full version) concurrently
• Start up in background service
Note that the MobileSync transfer of files and text requires both Android device (running MobileSync App) and the Windows pc (running MobileSync Station) connected in same local network and internet connection is available.