This Modi ATM Keynote Lockscreen for fun and entertainment.Its Simulation of ATM Theme Lock screen.If you want to set this, Enter Pin/Password to unlock and also need to set recovery password.Activate lock-screen by Lock screen On/off. Enter amount and enter pin to unlock while
* while screen locks. Please enter amount less than 2000 Rupees if you enter more than 2000 Rs Amount PM Modi Speech will play on ATM Screen.
* Option to set 10 different types of Background themes for ATM.
*After entering correct pin you will get fake currency notes with ATM cash withdrawal music like real time simulation.
* Preview option to check ATM Lock screen.
Unlock Screen Process:
1) Enter Valid Amount less than 2000 Rs, if bigger amount Modi Video will play
2) Enter Pin
3) Collect or Click on Cash to Unlock mobile
Forgot Pin:If you for got pin number you have an option to click on "F?" forgot button and enter forgot pin or DOB number to unlock.
The demonetisation of ₹500 and ₹1000 currency notes was a policy enacted by the Government of India on 8 November 2016.The announcement was made by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in an unscheduled live televised address at 8:15 PM on 8th November 2016.
Due to demonetization New Shortage of new currency daily limit of ATM withdrawal 2000 RS and weekly 4000 Rs Limits sets by government.
The government claimed that the demonetization ₹500 and ₹1000 was an efforts to stop counterfeiting of the currency bank notes allegedly used for funding terrorism, as well as a crack down on black money in the country.