Advanced personal finance manager - one of a few apps on the market that allow you to seamlessly track your cash accounts and stock portfolios.
Inspired by popular Microsoft Money, Quicken and SPB Finance it inherits many of the features and adds more: simple intuitive interface, flexible reports with drill-down capabilities, online FX rates and stock prices, excellent performance with decades of data.
Schedule, enter, analyse and project your expenses months and years ahead, all within this beautiful app.
● No subscription required
● The app is also available for Windows 10, including PC, tablets and phones
● No data is stored online except compact encrypted OneDrive/Dropbox backups.
● cash and stock transactions
● full multi-currency support, 165 currencies and 7 cryptocurrencies
● online FX rates and stock prices
● photo attachments
● data synchronization between 2+ devices via OneDrive or Dropbox
● account groups
● transactions with custom category/project/payee
● hierarchical categories and projects (a.k.a. tags or classes)
● split transactions that can include transfers (e.g. mortgage principal repayment plus interest)
● any periodic transaction can be scheduled with a reminder
● budgets configurable by accounts, categories, currency and custom periods (for example UK tax year)
● 8 powerful fully customizable reports with tables and charts
● each report can be cloned and saved for future use
● reports and budgets can include scheduled transactions - perfect for forecasting
● drill down into reports and budgets to view related transactions
● OneDrive and Dropbox backup/restore allows multiple profiles
● QIF import/export, OFX/QFX import, export to CSV and Excel
● password or PIN protection, encrypted data file
● search in transactions
● flexible configuration
● built in calculator
● excellent performance with tens of thousands transactions
● and many more!
● Free version has ads and limited to 2 currencies, 10 accounts and 40 categories. All ads and limits can be removed via in-app purchase.
Please contact support team to request a feature or report a defect.
We are looking for translators!