It brings in the IP calling and office desk IP phone functionalities to mobile devices. The application can be used to stay connected with business IP PBX phone system from the comfort of their mobile devices. This app helps enterprises/businesses to bring out maximum productivity from their workforce.
Users need to configure MoSIP C5 with their enterprise IP PBX system to make it functional.
MoSIP C5 Android dialer is a SIP based dialer brought to you by VoX Valley Technologies.
NOTE: MoSIP C5 is a standalone dialer and not a VoIP service. AN IPPBX or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Secured, SIP-based dialer with enhanced voice quality
• Multitasking support for incoming calls while using other applications
• Audio codecs including G.711, GSM and ILBC
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones.
• Messaging and Presence
• Multiple account support for up to 3 accounts of any IP PBX or SIP compliant server.
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, GSM and ILBC
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833
• Manual configuration for audio codecs, network, SIP per account
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP
In addition, features configurable to MoSIP C5 through back end admin control panel include:
• Call Forwarding
• Call Parking
• Ring Group
• Pickup Group
• Follow Me
VOIP OVER CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions.