Virus Free No Ads
The free version comes with 3 themes that can quickly be changed by touching the clock face and choosing a new one from a menu. A license key can be purchased which unlocks 9 more themes to satisfy any gearhead. The license key is a one time purchase which Google Play will manage so that all themes will be unlocked on your other Android devices too.
- 12 different clock faces:
★ Muscle Car (free)
★ Clutch Plate (free)
★ Tachometer (free)
★ Indy Car
★ Rat Rod
★ Off Road
★ Steering Wheel
★ Classic Caddy
★ Shift Knob
- Resizing capability (Android 3.1+)
- No advertisements
Note: With some older versions of Android, you may need to restart your device after installation for the widget to show up in the widget list.
To add a widget, do the following:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the 'Widgets' tab.
3) Long press on Motor Clocks and drop it on your home screen.
4) Resize and center as needed.
Instructions for Android 3.2 and below:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) until a menu appears.
3) Select the 'Widgets' menu item.
4) Select Motor Clocks.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1+).
Some versions of Android are slow to update their widget list, so you may have to give it a few minutes for Motor Clocks to show up. If you don't have patience for this, a quick phone reboot should force the list to update (not a very elegant solutions, but it is a failsafe one for the vast array of phones out there). If Motor Clocks still does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select Motor Clocks.
3) Click the 'Move to Internal Storage' or 'Move to Phone' button.