If you send me a crash report of a crash during emulation, please tell me the game it crashed in, otherwise I can't do anything with it.
Careful if you have Clean Master. It is known to delete essential data to this app as well as game saves.
Crash in Zelda pause menu. Workaround: Use GLideN64 emulation profiles.
Majora's mask freezes: Use GLideN64 emulation profile.
This is a front end for the Mupen64Plus 2.5 Nintendo 64 Emulator. All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
* Features may be incomplete
I'm releasing this beta version in its current state because other developers are copying the code and adding in-app purchases and ads and sticking up as is.
I have been the main contributor for this front-end for the last year or so. The original source code can be found here:
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
For support, please go to either: www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
This app is completely free, in app purchases are for optional donations.
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.