My Library Manager
Virus Free No Ads
Major features at a glance:
- Book list: Store ~25 information
- Customizable field names: Customize all the field names to your liking
- Book cover: Automatic download cover art from GoogleBooks/OpenLibrary/LibraryThing (you need to have a ISBN that has cover art in corresponding online library) OR use your own picture from gallery OR capture a picture using camera and set as cover art
- Bar code scanner: Directly add/edit/search books by scanning bar/QR code
- Voice Search: Voice Search for adding/editing/searching books
- Online book info retrieval: Search books in GoogleBooks or OpenLibrary and capture details. You can select which information to import
- Track your reading: Track your reading list, save the the progress
- Track Books: Track the books you loaned to somebody or you wish to buy in near future
- Sync between devices: Maintain same book list among different devices, share your catalog with friends and family (this is paid feature, AUS$3/month)
- Backup/Import/Export: Very easy to backup your database, import from CSV files or export to use in other devices
- Schedulers: Different schedulers to schedule database backup and Server Sync
- Miscellaneous: Touch function to swipe through books. UTF-8 encoding. Filter/sort book collection. Similar book notification while adding. Infinite scrolling of book list.
With My Library Manager, you can track and manage your book collection in your personal or official library. You can store detail information about the books with more than 25 information fields to store. You can also maintain your internal ratings and reviews on different books you read.
You can use barcode scanner to scan and add books to your library. The App will retrieve detail book info online from Google Books/Open Library. It can also download book covers automatically from any of the 3 online libraries. However if you like, you can also use your own cover image from gallery or take cover picture with your phone camera.
With this App, it is very easy to track your reading progress, list of the books that you have finished reading. You can list all the books you have loaned to somebody with details and dates. In the Wishlist section, you can keep record of books that you are planning to collect in future.
The App allows you to search/add book in/from Google Books/Open Library. You can always search/filter/sort within your library catalog based on different criteria.
With user friendly settings and options, you can very easily backup your database or import/export your book list in different format or delete any particular collection of books by their ID.
If you are planning to use this App in multiple devices and maintain sync between them, or you want your library catalog to be available to a group of people, you can take advantage of Server Sync feature which mirrors your library catalog in our server and share with the people you want. If you are running any kind of public library, it is a very handy feature to keep your members updated all the time. However, this specific feature comes with a cost of AUD 3 per month to compensate server maintenance fee.