My Sober Life Pro
Virus Free No Ads
● Built on a White House Award–Winning App Platform! ●
● Designed in collaboration with young adults successful in recovery ●
● Intended for young people age 12 to 25 years old ●
Hazelden Publishing’s My Sober Life Pro app is a user-friendly mobile application that allows young people recovering from addiction to stay active and on track in early recovery. Treatment centers and health care organizations sponsor the app and provide usernames and passwords to their patients and clients. The app includes inspirational messages tailored to this population as well as other tools to help users achieve lifelong recovery.
Through the My Sober Life Pro app, you can stay inspired, track your days in recovery, manage cravings, track progress, and reach out to your support systems when needed.
Features of the app include:
• Daily guidance and inspiration: A full year of inspirational messages and activities to support your recovery.
• Favorites and share: You can save and retrieve your favorite daily messages and share them with a friend.
• Daily reminders: Set the time of day that works for you and receive a gentle reminder to practice your daily message.
• Sober counter: Enter your sober birthday and remember to celebrate every minute free from alcohol or other drugs.
• Stop cravings, stay motivated: Upload images of family, friends, passions, and whatever else keeps you motivated in order to help stop cravings.
• Progress tracker: Track your obstacles in recovery such as stress, anger, and anxiety. Also track the ways you tackle those challenges such as mediation, honesty, and exercise.
• Your support system: Reach out to your support system, such as a sponsor, at the touch of the SOS button.
• Relapse prevention: Know what causes relapse and create a response plan to avoid it.
For those older than 25 and looking for an app centered on recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs, please consider Hazelden Publishing’s Field Guide to Life app.