With the new announcement, the weekly price may be retail price instead. No more price war, maybe. :/
Starting from April, a nation-wide ceiling price will be announced every Wednesday and enforced every Thursday in Malaysia. However, individual fuel stations have the power to give discounts and their own perks! (This statement is no longer true as there might be no price war.)
With current version of the app, you should be able to:
1. Find the locations of fuel stations and navigate to them via external app.
2. Get the current ceiling prices.
3. Know about the fuel (RON95, RON97, Diesel, Euro5 Diesel etc) that the station provides, if available.
4. Filter the results based on your preferences on brands and fuel.
With the next update:
1. Ability to update fuel prices. (Maybe...)
I am also currently adding BHPetrol stations into the database. Petron and BuraqOil currently also lacks information on fuel type availability.
There might be some misinformation about the station locations. That is due to the coordinates being listed incorrectly from the fuel stations brands respective websites. There will be a function in the next update to allow users to correct this. Please bear with it in the meantime. :)
Please do not use this app when driving. It is dangerous. :<
This app is one of my hobby projects. I am actually still a University student studying for my Degree.
The app might contain bugs and might be slow to be fixed.