MyRoadinfo provides access to all local road event information from its member councils as well as all NSW and QLD state road information. It is a single source of road knowledge for the travelling Public in those areas covered.
Its features include:-
• Displaying road event information (e.g. closed due to flooding) on a map at its exact location in your location.
• Displaying all roads by Name, Council or Status (open, cautioned, closed)
• Immediate refresh of road event information
• Display road event information for a route from one location to another
• Searching for a road by name
• Creation of favourite roads that enables you to be kept up to date if any of those road’s status’ change. (Requires push notifications to be on)
• Online Help