Virus Free No Ads
Neon Puzzles features:
- 28 Neons Puzzles.
- Four game modes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Play any Neon Puzzles you want from the start.
- Light weight of the app.
- Compatible with phones and tablets.
- Absolutely free game.
Some facts about Neon :
- Neon is a chemical element with symbol Ne and atomic number 10.
- A simple substance neon is an inert monatomic gas is colorless and odorless.
- During cosmic nucleogenesis of the elements, large amounts of neon are built up from the alpha-capture fusion process in stars.
- Neon gives a distinct reddish-orange glow when used in either low-voltage neon glow lamps or in high-voltage discharge tubes or neon advertising signs.
- Neon played a role in the basic understanding of the nature of atoms in 1913, when J. J. Thomson, as part of his exploration into the composition of canal rays, channeled streams of neon ions through a magnetic and an electric field and measured their deflection by placing a photographic plate in their path.
- A mixture of neon and helium is used as the working medium in gas lasers.
- Neon plasma has the most intense light discharge at normal voltages and currents of all the noble gases.
- Neon lamps are used for signaling purposes on the beacons and airfields.
- The glass tubing is often formed into shapes and letters for signage as well as architectural and artistic applications.
Disclaimer: Any images are under copyright of their legal owners.
No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
This game is unofficial and created for Neon fans.