Nine Numbers is puzzle game based on number finding.
How To Play Nine Numbers?
Nine Numbers puzzle game is formed of 9 groups. There are 9 numbers which is the sum of surrounding 8 numbers settled in squares and are in blue coloured circles.
The goal is to find the blue coloured 9 numbers by switching the surrounding numbers in squares.
The game ends when all the blue numbers are equal and all squares are green.
Nine Numbers has 3 levels namely; Easy, Normal and Hard.
Things that should be aware when switching the numbers;
* Yellow Square : points out that the number should be in that group
* Red Square : the number should be in another group (In hard difficulty there is no yellow colouring so the red colouring points out two hints at he same time)
* When a square is coloured in green : the number is in the correct place and the game do not allow to change that.
* When a square is coloured in grey : points out the you click that number to change and stays grey until you change that number
Nine Numbers In Game Puzzle Hints ;
* Same number can appear around a circle only once.
* You can find the correct number with press hint button after selecting the square.
* In easy difficulty, when all the squares around a circle turns green, that circle will change its colour to shows to find the exact number to be found in other groups
Have fun with Nine Numbers puzzle game :)