NPS stands for National Pension Scheme
NPS is a dynamic scheme launched by the Indian Government, to help all the citizens to plan their future as per their convenience
NPS calculator helps you to know about how much Pension and lump sum amount you will get when you retired.
The National Pension System (NPS) was launched on 1st January, 2004 with the objective of providing retirement income to all the citizens.
The National Pension System (NPS) is a defined-contribution pension system operated by the Government of India.
NPS is open to citizens of between the ages of 18 and 60 on a voluntary basis.
Pension plans provide financial security and stability during old age when people don't have a regular source of income.
NPS offers help to the subscriber by allotting a unique Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN).
This unique account number will remain the same for the rest of subscriber's life. This unique PRAN can be used from any location in India.
All India citizens including both state and central government employees are eligible for enrolling into the National Pension Scheme.
Types of NPS Accounts
There are two types of account would be available to people
* Tier I: In this withdrawals are not allowed.
* Tier II: In this a subscriber is free to make as many withdrawals
* Safe Investment
* Low cost scheme
* Access the NPS account from anywhere in India at any time
Features of NPS Calculator
* The NPS calculator makes close estimates of how much pension that subscriber can stand to receive.
* NPS calculator is a free online instrument.
* No Internet connection is required for NPS calculator
* With the help of NPS Calculator you can view the calculations Graphically for your better satisfaction.
* NPS calculator offer close estimates and are very easy to use.
* The calculator enables you in making decision about monthly contribution to be made towards NPS.