ObFolder - a file manager
Explore your mobile device and the local network it is connected to. You can exit it, and the next time you are on the same folder, ready to continue exploring.
ObFolder is intended to activate other apps, we recommend ObEdit for text files, ObCaster to view your photos, movies and documents enlarged on TV.
- New - Create a new folder.
- Paste - Paste in a previous copied or cut file.
- Show hidden - Show hidden files.
- Sorting - You can sort ascending or descending on Name, Type or Time.
- Automatic Wi-Fi - Turn on WI-FI automatically, practical when exploring the local network.
- Context, long press an item
- Open - Open a file or folder.
- Send - Send with mail.
- Print - Print the file.
- Copy - Copy the file to clipboard.
- Cut - Cut a file to clipboard.
- Paste - Paste in the file in clipboard.
- Delete - Delete the file or folders.
- Rename - Give the file or folder a new name.
- Information - Information on the file.