Check Employees Provident Fund Balance Online - EPF Balance Online
PF Withdrawal: How To Submit Claim Online
Subscribers who have activated their UAN or Universal Account Number and seeded their KYC (Aadhaar) with EPFO can submit claims online for provident fund final settlement, part withdrawal and pension withdrawal benefits. For online claim submission, the subscribers have to log into to the member interface using UAN credentials. (UAN or Universal Account Number is allotted by the retirement fund body and the number allows portability of provident fund accounts from one employer to another)
The relevant claim needs to be selected and authenticated using an OTP (one-time password) received against the mobile registered with Aadhaar to complete the online claim submission.
Who can do Online EPF withdrawal?
• You should have activated Universal Account Number.
• Your mobile number used for UAN activation should be in working condition.
• Your Aadhaar details should be updated in EPFO database.
• Your bank account along with IFSC code should be seeded in EPFO database.
• The KYC detail of your UAN account should be current and completed.
• Your Permanent Account Number (PAN) should also be seeded in EPFO database for PF Final settlement claims in case your service is less than 5 years.
What type of EPF claims can be withdrawn online?
• EPF Full and Final Settlement
• Employee Pension Scheme Withdrawal
• EPF Partial Withdrawal of EPF advance
How to apply for Online EPF withdrawal?
• Login to above app using UAN credentials.
• Check for your KYC status. You can see and modify your KYC detail by going to Manage >> KYC link.
• Click on Online services >> Claim (FORM-31,19 & 10C)
• Select the relevant claim from Full EPF withdrawal, EPS withdrawal or Partial EPF withdrawal.
• On submission of the request, OTP will be generated on your UIDAI register mobile.
• Authenticate the claim submission using OTP.
On successful authentication, your claim will be submitted.
You can check claim status by Clicking on TRACK CLAIM STATUS.
Now, you can check or verify your PF Claim status Online, if you have submitted Provident Fund Claim Forms at concerned EPF India Office!
Presently, this App provides to check the Claim Status on your submitted withdrawal Application Form in any of the PF Office by providing Employer's establishment code and PF account number which would be available in your monthly payslip
Easy steps to check your PF Claim Status:
Please click on the following link "Click Here for the status" to find the status of your claim submitted in any of the EPF Office
Select the EPF office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number
Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one
Know Your PF Claim Status:.
This facility of ONLINE CLAIM STATUS is meant for EPF Members / subscribers / pensioners who have submitted a claim in any of the EPFO offices across India. Using this facility one can track the status of a claim so submitted. The only pre-requisite is you must know your PF Account Number.