PF Withdrawal: How To Submit Claim Online
Subscribers who have activated their UAN or Universal Account Number and seeded their KYC (Aadhaar) with EPFO can submit claims online for provident fund final settlement, part withdrawal and pension withdrawal benefits. For online claim submission, the subscribers have to log into to the member interface using UAN credentials. (UAN or Universal Account Number is allotted by the retirement fund body and the number allows portability of provident fund accounts from one employer to another)
The relevant claim needs to be selected and authenticated using an OTP (one-time password) received against the mobile registered with Aadhaar to complete the online claim submission.
Who can do Online EPF withdrawal?
• You should have activated Universal Account Number.
• Your mobile number used for UAN activation should be in working condition.
• Your Aadhaar details should be updated in EPFO database.
• Your bank account along with IFSC code should be seeded in EPFO database.
• The KYC detail of your UAN account should be current and completed.
• Your Permanent Account Number (PAN) should also be seeded in EPFO database for PF Final settlement claims in case your service is less than 5 years.
Basic requirements to Submit Claim Online
• Firstly, you should have activated your UAN.
• You have to seed your Aadhaar information in EPFO database in order to go through a e-KYC (electronic know your customer) verification using One Time Password (sent by Aadhaar authority at the time of claim submission).
• If you have registered or linked your Aadhaar, only you can proceed else the website will prompt you to link your Aadhaar with UAN.
• Other than this, it is also necessary to input your bank details so that once the claim is processed, the money can be transferred online to your account.
• You also need to seed your permanent account number PAN if have not been EPFO member for atleast 5 years.
• Therefore, you need be ready with your homework if you have a claim in near future. For online claim submission, the Aadhaar based composite form will be used.
What type of EPF claims can be withdrawn online?
• EPF Full and Final Settlement
• Employee Pension Scheme Withdrawal
• EPF Partial Withdrawal of EPF advance
How to apply for Online EPF withdrawal?
• Login to above app using UAN credentials.
• Check for your KYC status. You can see and modify your KYC detail by going to Manage >> KYC link.
• Click on Online services >> Claim (FORM-31,19 & 10C)
• Select the relevant claim from Full EPF withdrawal, EPS withdrawal or Partial EPF withdrawal.
• On submission of the request, OTP will be generated on your UIDAI register mobile.
• Authenticate the claim submission using OTP.
On successful authentication, your claim will be submitted.
You can check claim status by Clicking on TRACK CLAIM STATUS.