Pairs - Freddi's Memory Game
Virus Free No Ads
It has an underwater theme with a selection of different fish hidden behind every scallop shell. You are playing against the clock and the player with the fastest time can enter their name in the best score panel.
If you haven't come across "find the matching pairs" before then the idea is to uncover each fish, two at a time, remembering where each is hidden. If you match two the same then you continue until you have found and matched them all.
- Fish species, Clown Fish, Blue Tang, Moorish Idol and Starfish.
- Animated undersea background.
- Free bubble popper game included.
- The game is free and there are no 3rd party adverts.
- There is also an opportunity to view some sample pages of our exciting new animated children's reading book with the hope you may like it enough to buy it.
If you are wondering who Freddi is, Freddi is the name of a fishing boat. He is the central character in our children's interactive book series based on life in a Cornish fishing village.