Travelling around the French capital is stress free with Paris Metro. The app includes the RATP official map of the metro system as well as a route planner to help get you from A to B.
Whether you are travelling for work, visiting friends or heading to the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre, with Paris Metro you can plan routes to and from metro stations and tourist attractions with total ease.
- Official RATP metro map with zoom and pan for easy viewing.
- Look up any Paris metro station or find the one nearest to your current location.
- Use the route planner for fast results when getting around on the metro even when your phone is offline.
- Plan journeys between stations and well-known Points of Interest.
- Choose to take the fastest route or the one with the fewest changes and Paris Metro will tell you how long that journey will be and how many stations you will pass through.
- The step-by-step guide will also show you each part of the journey on the map and any changes you will need to make.
- Save your favourite journeys for quick access again and again.
- Integrated with Uber for onward travel after using the Paris Metro.
- Twitter feed for live travel alerts.
- Walking Routes shows the shortcuts where it is quicker to walk than wait for a Metro.
Exclusive features available as in-app purchases:
- Starting early or finishing late? Get the First and Last Train Times for stations on the map.
- Carriage Exits will save you time knowing which carriage is nearest the exit or platform when you’re changing service.
- Remove Adverts
We make apps for cities worldwide so if you’re visiting Hamburg, Berlin or London make sure you check out our other metro maps.
Join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. We would love to hear from you.
To get the most out of Paris Metro Map, the app uses a number of permissions. Visit www.mapway.com/privacy-policy to see what and why.
Plan. Route. Relax.