With Phonedeck integrating your mobile calling activities into your Salesforce workflow is now possible without any additional prerequisites. Easily make, take and log customer calls with Android smartphones in your Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
IN ORDER TO USE THIS ANDROID APP WITH YOUR SALESFORCE ORG YOU NEED TO INSTALL A PAID APP FROM THE SALESFORCE APPEXCHANGE: http://phonedeck.com/csi/listing
HOW PHONEDECK FOR SALESFORCE WORKS
• Full CTI Feature Set: Click-to-Call, Screen-Pop and Call Tracking.
• Works Instantly: Just install the AppExchange package in your Salesforce Org and the Android app on your phone.
• No Prerequisites: No server infrastructure or third-party VoIP contract needed.
Forget about Computer Telephone Integration (CTI) – this is real CLOUD SMARTPHONE INTEGRATION!
• Dial out with just one click on the phone number.
• Immediately see who is calling you with all the necessary details.
• Take notes during and after the call and log every call automatically.
Phonedeck is not only the easiest way to have full CTI capabilities in Salesforce, it is also the most affordable: For the first time ever you neither need an expensive server setup at your company nor a contract with a cloud telephony provider that charges you for every minute of incoming and outgoing calls.
With Phonedeck you can integrate Android smartphones with the Sales or Service Cloud in just a few minutes. Setting up a CTI solution for mobile phones has never been easier. By just installing the AppExchange package in your Salesforce Org, installing the Android app on your smartphone and logging in with your Salesforce account you will get full control of your mobile phone via your Sales or Service Cloud.
FREE 30-DAY FULLY FUNCTIONAL TRIAL
Experience how Phonedeck can improve your productivity. Test the full feature set with unlimited seats for 30 days now! http://phonedeck.com/csi/listing
Important support info!
• Already existing customers will be signed out and have to log in again
• Package version must be at least November 2014
• Android 5 Lollipop users: If you want to use the call logger functionality inside your CRM, please enable 'Notification Access' in system settings. Once the app is updated, go to Settings > Sound & Notification > Notification access > check Phonedeck checkbox (these steps can be different regarding different devices).