PhotoBook App is designed to address the very basic problem that users face.
1. Users want to show some pictures to others, if they handover their phone to others, the other person checks all other photos too - which the user do not like.
2. Grouping of similar photos (from different folders) at one place.
* Select Photos from different sources, Internal Storage, SD Card.
* Give a name to the selected photos, which will be called as a "PhotoBook"
* User can create multiple PhotoBooks
* PhotoBooks are shown in main screen
* You can hide a PhotoBook by swiping LEFT from the main screen.
* All hiden PhotoBooks are shown in a different screen which is password protected.
* tapping on any PhotoBook will show all the photos associated with that book in a album - photo will be showed in full screen, user can curl the photo to see the next image
* In landscape mode, two photos will be shown to give the feel of a real photo album.
* App is password protected with LOCK feature.
a) locked -> unlocked = need password, all other features are hidden.
b) Unlocked -> Locked = No password required, features are hidden.
* PhotoBook can be deleted. Original photos are not affected with this operation.
* PhotoBook will not modify/delete the original photos.
* Has user preferences