How to monitor your health 24/7?
How to keep you healthy and happy?
How to protect your family from disease?
How to increase sexual health?
Protecting Yourself and Your Family with Pocket Doctor
Pocket Doctor is a application where you can learn all about the Health & Medicine. Healthcare that's easy.
Pocket Doctor Features:
1. Health Dictionary: Medical Dictionary is intended for use by healthcare consumers, students, and professionals as well as anyone who wants to monitor the health.
- Blood and immune system
- Children's illnesses
- Skin and hair
- Psychiatric and neurological
- and more ...
2. Symptoms Analysis: Medical symptoms to disease diagnosis offline by using this app. Receive a quick reliable medical diagnosis with more Health Information. This section is very helpful for healthcare.
3. Body Mass Index: Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. Body Mass Index provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems. Just a few tap to get your Body Mass Index.
4. Sex Doctor: you can learn all about sexual health. Sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality. Sexual health is the ability to embrace and enjoy our sexuality throughout our lives. It is an important part of our physical and emotional health.
- Better Sex
- First Time Sex
- HIV and AIDS
- and more ...
5. Human Anatomy: learn the basics of the human anatomy body and how this beautiful machine and all the system inside works.
6. Family Medicine: offers 100 questions and answers with detailed explanations, including references about family medicine. The specialty of family medicine is centered on lasting, caring relationships with patients and their families. Family medicine integrate the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences to provide continuing and comprehensive healthcare.
7. First Aid is designed to help you follow the right procedures in a stressful situation or support other people by giving them instructions. First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a sudden illness or injury. First Aid includes initial intervention in a serious condition prior to professional medical help being available, such as performing CPR while awaiting an ambulance, as well as the complete treatment of minor conditions, such as applying a plaster to a cut. Why is first aid important? Because first aid saves lives.
8. 100+ diet recipes : We have compiled hundreds of great diet recipes for you to enjoy - from healthy snacks to nutrition-filled family meals. You can find a great diet recipe for any occasion. Diet recipes that are better for you.
9. 7 Minute Workout: 12 exercises are performed for 30 seconds, with 10 seconds of transition time between bouts. This workout has been featured in the New York Times.