Farming is the greenest business. Like any other business, in agriculture farm, farmer keep a log of their crops or products productivity like how much they produce, price or harvested area. Keeping this farm logs or data will be worthy, if they can get meaningful information to improve their farm production. USDA also maintains several dataset to keep the agriculture related data. Except the researcher or a text based data is not very meaningful to farmer, because retrieving meaningful information or analysis is very troublesome for a farmer. To resolve these issues we develop a very easy to use app “PowAgri” to provide a meaningful insight to both the farmer and the researcher.
- PowAgri is very easy to use tools for every farmers and researcher to select best crops or compare crops in several attributes.
- PowAgri helps farmers to choose appropriate crops for a particular state based on some farming characteristic like yield, price received, area harvested or area planted.
- Farmers can get insight about which crops is the most productive in their surrounding areas.
- Compare crop tools helps farmers and researchers to know which crops harvest better than the other crops in terms of yield, production, price, expense and other several attributes.
- Price analysis tools helps farmers to know the market price of a particular crop in a particular state
- PowAgri provide the expense information to the farmers for a particular states.
Overall PowAgri leverage the USDA data set to help farmers in their decision making process.