Practical Fishkeeping (PFK) magazine is the world’s leading authority on keeping, or aspiring to keep, fish – whether in tanks or ponds.
All our features are written by experts in their fields, ensuring you get the very best advice possible on fishkeeping and fish species, as well as creating and maintaining fantastic aquatic environments for them to live in.
Inside you’ll find:
• The latest aquarium equipment reviewed
• Tips on how to look after and keep your fish
• Expert guides to global fish species
• Advice on tropical marine tanks
• Advice on freshwater: tropical and cold water tanks
• Expert advice on aquascaping
Every issue of PFK includes features on inspirational fish species and aquariums, with instruction on how to care for them, where to buy them, and which products they will need to stay healthy and happy.
PFK is published 13 times a year.
Practical Fishkeeping is priced at:
• £3.99 per single issue
• £9.99 per three months (3 issues)
• £18.99 per six months (6 issues)
• £34.99 per year (12 issues)