Practice Player Live Midi Demo
Virus Free No Ads
- This demo version only plays sample files pre-installed.
- Functions for sample music files are a little bit limited.
- This version needs soundfont. So, pls. follow on the screen then will be guided to download seperate app for soundfont installation and finally download a few of soundfonts.
** limitation in demo version **
- only read pre-installed files
- can not read/write file in sd card area.(only read 2 sample files from this area)
- can not read from DropBox or other 3rd party app.
- can not turn off live mode
- don't have chord detect and edit function
* From version 2.5, it reads musicXml scores and run same functionalities as you read midi file and a new UI screen is adopted for faster and better look.
* Pls. see following link to read implemented musicXml features up today.
* This tool started from Midi and in version 2.0, it enabled soundfonts and in 2.5, musicXml support started. More musicXml vocabularies will be added.
* Free upgrade policy.
- This tool allows user's own soundfont collections.to be used.
- You can just put your .sf2 files into sdcard\soundfontdir folder
- But when you first install this app, recommended is to install seperate app for soundfont download
- You can turn off 'live midi' and soundfont feature using 'Live' button to experience sound without soundfonts but this is not recommended.
* You can save modified(track, extracted parts, tempo, key, instrument, etc) midi into SD card area (paid version only)
- When you purchase paid version you can use USB version for free to play both midi and musicxml on external midi instrument
- Live midi features work on only devices with ARM cpu and with Android 2.3.3 and higher
** FEATURE SUMMARY **
- Cross-Staff Beaming
- Drum Track - change drum sounds (may try with usb version)
- Chord detection, edit/save/load (paid version, may try with usb version)
- Volume control, mute, solo in either way - per track or per channel
Very useful for tracks with same channel - e.g multiple drum tracks
- Clef change to G, F, C with clef line and octave change for both midi and musicXml
- understands Sibelius General Midi Virtual Instrument names
- Read midi and musicXml (.mid, .xml, .mxl) and generate music score
- Download and launch above file format from internet and file explorer or DropBox
- You can use 2 sets of soundfonts in parallel in layer. It trys to find patch first from 1st. set and if not found, find patch in 2nd. set
- Repeat control and sounding control(dynamics, fermata, trill etc) for xml score.
- Control per track - hide/show, solo, mute, highlight, volume, instrument, pan change
- Tempo change maintains tempo curve
- Set playing start/stop position arbitrarily with simple repeat or auto speed-up repeat option
- Smart metronome follows tempo change or time signature change
- Key(or pitch) change supports transposing instruments for each track seperately
- Lyrics, multiple lyrics supports for international local languages.
- Score size control
- Can save modified per file seperately
- Auto Scrolll on/off
- EQ, reverb control
- Open mdi, xml, mxl from DropBox
- Score orientation can be change using button on the screen
- Sending score via E-mail (alternative way of printing)
- This app. could help people who play/practice instrument for classical music
* There are a lot of midi files available for download with very low cost or for free.
* Midi contains only information for sound, not for score. So restored score from midi may not be enough. But for classical music, score generated even from midi may be helpful.
* pls. email me for any bugs/troubles you've found with the xml/midi file attached.
* bug report from your device does not help to identify problem in many cases.