This Word Search App game has been made to express our gratitude to Pramukh Swami Maharaj who lived his life and did everything ‘In the joy of others.” This game is an educational game that enables every player learn about the life of Pramukh Swami Maharaj through four topics:
1. His Life and Work
2. The Vicharan (the travels for the good and spiritual uplift of others) he made to the various countries around the world
3. The Shikharbaddha Mandirs he built around the globe
4. The Divine Qualities that everyone experienced
• Select one of the four topics to begin learning more about Pramukh Swami Maharaj’s life.
• Read the instructions and click Level 1 to begin.
• Find all the words related to the topic from the list provided under each grid in each level.
• Words may be found in various directions: up or down, left or right, diagonally and even backwards.
• You cannot mark the letters backwards in any word.
• Enjoy listening to bhajans related to the topic while you search for all the words.
• When you find a word, mark it by dragging your finger from the first letter to the last letter of the word. If the letters selected are correct, a pop-up will appear, the word will be highlighted in the grid and it will be crossed off the list.
• If you have selected more or less letters than required then the word will not be considered correct and the pop-up will not appear.
• The pop-up gives players brief information or the meaning of the word and a relevant picture to aid in learning the word.
• Once you have played all the levels and know the meanings of the words, you can click on the left icon at the bottom of the screen to stop the pop-ups appearing and to allow you to continue the game without any delay and beat the previous best score.
• As you complete each level, your fastest time is stored under the respective level.
• If you play the same level again and beat your best time, then your new record time will display.
• When you replay any level the words will be re-scrambled making it tricky to find the same words.